This is a steel rule and wooden die which can be used to create two sizes of The FancyScallop.
This die will cut through many mediums including card-stock, fabrics, leather, faux leather, patent leather, jelly, glitter and chunky glitter
**All sales are final**
The MAGIC of this shape is that it is 1 whole shape plus center strip.
Die has 2 sizes on:
Small Bow Measures: widest part at the bottom of tails is approximately 3"
Bigger Bow Measures: widest part at the bottom of tails is approximately 4"
You MUST NOT post pictures of instructions and pictures of die and flat shape on the Social Media!"
You are NOT permitted to
• Share, copy, resell, distribute this shape in its original digital format as you receive it or altered in anyway
• Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from this shape for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
• Upload to any file sharing websites/Facebook groups for any reason
• You cannot sell this shape as pre-cut kits, only sell as assembled bows to your customers
MUST NOT BE USED FOR MASS PRODUCTION WHATSOEVER!
Please note: wooden dies are going through extensive procedure. They may be a few scratches or chips but it never affects the full working order of the die!
SAFETY for STEEL RULE DIES
1. Please store the dies safely away at all times when not using them!
2. Please DO NOT TOUCH the blade at any time
3. By purchasing the die you agree that the DIES MUST NOT be used by children and you must keep dies always in the safe place! It is your own responsibility if you let your child to use and franchi.a.pipo is not responsible for any accident or death caused!!
Product Care for STEEL RULE DIE
1. Our dies are custom made for Sizzix Big Shot machines. It is your own responsibility if you decide to use other brand die machines. Franchi.a.pipo will not be responsible for the damage to the die.
2. Never leave the die sandwiched in the Big shot once you have finished using it as it will damage or break the die!
3. It is your own responsibility to look after your die correctly !
4. Please make sure you DO NOT forcefully push the die through the machine as it may damage the die!!!!
5. When using thicker fabric you are advised to source thinner cutting pads as it may damage the die and franchi.a.pipo will NOT hold responsibility for the damage!!!
Copyright 2017/20 held by franchi.a.pipo
By purchasing this die you agree not to use the shapes to create templates, pre cuts or digital files to be distributed or sold. This die is sold the sole purpose of creating finished card holders for sale or personal use.